View Profile CirrusEpix

44 Movie Reviews

Great start

Really nice film. Great use of color and place, to set mood. The only suggestion I have would have been to radically change the color theme after her death to indicate a change in tone, but that is what the next episode is for =)

Grats from a UArts alumni

UArts?! I graduated from there in 2003. Back then, they had a pitiful 3D program, but it looks like they've gotten better. Philly for the win!

Best WH4000 I've seen

That was really well animated, and funny considering the source material. But, that is the problem as well, creating an animation where only a small number of people will understand the source material. Either way, they should like the nice art and violence =)

2 Game Reviews

difficult

This game only goes to prove how complex our brains are. It certainly proved that I'll never be an astronaut.

itsjms responds:

I Agree fully thanks for the 9!

great art

This is well drawn with a good variety of clothing. The down-side is that it is missing a "hook." Basically, something to keep the player intereted for more than 1 minute. Some do this with music, some with hidden animations or whatnot. To me, it feels one step away from a great game.

One day, I hope to actually make money doing this...

Brian Schmoyer @CirrusEpix