Luminiscense Luminiscense

Great start

Really nice film. Great use of color and place, to set mood. The only suggestion I have would have been to radically change the color theme after her death to indicate a change in tone, but that is what the next episode is for =)

Burning Gundam v.s Barney Burning Gundam v.s Barney

Grats from a UArts alumni

UArts?! I graduated from there in 2003. Back then, they had a pitiful 3D program, but it looks like they've gotten better. Philly for the win!

Katan Katan

Worth the work!

That was a remarkable film and I hope you are planning on entering a few animation festivals. It is crisp, original and well animated. Kudos!

WH40K: SpaceHulk WH40K: SpaceHulk

Best WH4000 I've seen

That was really well animated, and funny considering the source material. But, that is the problem as well, creating an animation where only a small number of people will understand the source material. Either way, they should like the nice art and violence =)

The Heart and the Hand p2 The Heart and the Hand p2

A wonderful film

First off, I would like to say that you are one of my favorite animators on NG because 1. you make it seem so simple, and 2. you are the master of transitions, texture effects, and diverse camera angles most animators would run in fear of. This film certainly showed off a lot of technical talent.

This is a great film and whether it was intended or not, it stands as a metaphor for romance and the artist that I personally know to well. Real life keeps the artist from art, and art keeps the artists from real-life. Of course, I could just be super-imposing my own experiences onto this =)

The only place I would dare speak about is the music. I understand that it needed to be disorienting and other-worldly to show their frustration/confusion, but at times it seemed too much so. I kept thinking of the music from Tron when I watched this - and would like to have heard more natural romantic strings come and go in sequences where the two characters goals were NOT so much at odds. Anyway, great job!

Bobert-Rob responds:

Well, I'm definitely no expert at music, but I tried my best. I'm just much better at weird, distortion tracks I guess. I'll get the hang of it someday.
As for your impression of the storyline, I like that you got so much out of the story. I was hoping some people would take something like that from it, as that's pretty close to what I was intending. Each viewer should be able to take what they want from it, and if it helps you to get this impression from it, then do so! Also, run on sentence. I'm notorious for those.
Thanks for watching, man! You flatter me so.

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Move it all around!

I must say, I like simple and fun films. Well done! Besides, you had me at Road to El Dorado =)

Zelda: UO Epis:7 Zelda: UO Epis:7

Zelda Hearts 2?

I'll be honest. It feels like Kingdom Hearts 2 meets Zelda. And not in a good way. The problem with kingdom hearts was that even though they brought in 12 cool characters with colored hair, there were too many to develop - and the cut scenes dragged too long. Wonderful animation. Splendid art. Way slow pacing.

Newgrounds in a Nutshell! Newgrounds in a Nutshell!

True

Listen. I am going outside right NOW to find a dozen random strangers just so I can give this MORE than two thumbs up. True in so many aspects.

Zeitgeist Addendum R:4 Zeitgeist Addendum R:4

good translation

In truth, the most startling revelation is that there is no balance between money made and money owed. In the end, there will always be debt. Kinda screws people like me who try to do everything right.

Baby Browning Ep1 Baby Browning Ep1

Outsourced?

"Baby Browning" is a series that was created by Southpaw Productions (New York) and animated by toon53productions cc (South Africa)

I'm not sure how I feel about outsourced animation on Newgrounds. It seems a bit out of place considering the rest of stuff here is creator made.